Friday, February 17, 2006

Peek-a-boo

Here is a quick look into my womb. Hello Baby!!!!!

















That is actually baby's foot at it's eye.

















Baby yawning...looks less frightening in motion. Notice it has my big mouth.

















I think Babe looks like hubby here.

















And finally babe with chubby cheeks and it's fist in the eye.

I of course am over the moon that I got to see their little face. Not clear determination of gender so that is still a surprise.

Enjoy,
Kate

4 comments:

Heather said...

OMG! Seriously..OMG! I can see your baby!! And yes, while I realize that sounds wrong, I'm just so completely excited that through the miracles of modern technology, I have seen your baby before he/she is born!! OMG! And just for the record, you can totally tell that baby is adorable! Congrats again guys!

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you that I have been back to visit this site over and over and not commented until now! I am so awestruck that I don't know what to say! Honestly, these pictures of baby Di Bon have totally blown me away. Everyone at home has seen them and we all just look at them, drop our jaw and smile! WOW! The miracles of modern technology is right!
I'm so excited!

Colleen said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Thanks Ladies for your comments. I am pretty awestruck myself. Soon soon we will all be able to hold the sweet child.

Thanks again for everyone support and journey with us.