Your assumptions would be correct. It is really just day to day bullshit.
- my workload continues to be through the roof
- Back to school has impacted my commute as I knew it would...from 25 minutes to just shy of an hour and a half today. If you covered my drive in bat shit, rolled it maggots and force fed it too me...I couldn't hate it more.
- my stress and anxiety levels remain high resulting in poor body functions; hair falling out, throat closing, panicked breathing and my teeth are loosening
- I cannot get a good coffee these days as I am so late for work, I can't wait in the 22 minute Tim Horton's line up, So I am forced to drink country style....tasting much like cat piss with coffee grinds stirred in.
- I am experiencing little to no down time at nights which is mostly my own fault...making jams, jellies and pickles can do that to you.
I am sorry for the lack of post and will hopefully be back to some normalcy in October...maybe November to be realistic. Keep checking back I am bound to fire my stack about something.