Monday, January 30, 2006

A babe is born!

I have become a new aunt for the second time yesterday at 4 am.

My brother and his wife had our newest little family member baby boy.

He is weighting 8lbs 11oz and 20.5 inches long. He is the cutest little thing ever, all naked and red and he looks a lot like his older sister.

Mom is doing well after a long and trying labour. She said yesterday that there is nothing she can say at this time about the labour that wouldn't upset me, so we'll talk in April.I can say that looking at that little guy made our pregnancy very real. I was overwhelmed that not even 6 hours prior this baby was in a woman. It was incredible to look at him and know that I am growing the same little joy. I am also not so sure how it managed to come out at that size, but I guess it did.

Just wanted to share our news and brighten up an otherwise dull Monday.

No comments: