Monday, April 02, 2007

Birthday Thank you

I had another wonderful birhtday this year. On Friday night hubby took me out for dinner sans baby girl. I love her, but catering to her during a meal was not my idea of a nice night out.
We had a good time and many thanks to mu hubby for all his efforts in maing me happy!

On Saturday I was invited to Linda and Robs for a birthday dinner. The food and company was wonderful and I really had a great time. Many thanks to you Linda and your family for another wonderful occassion.

On Sunday we headed over to my folks place for a BBQ and some cake. The kids got a chance to play together and I had a really nice time.

Again many thanks to my friends and family for another great year...here's to many more.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Happy belated Birthday wishes to you!!!