Sunday, May 20, 2007

We need to get out!

Since being preggers previous years and now with baby girl in our lives, we don't party much on the long weekends anymore.

This weekend we went over to the garden store and did some work around the house. Baby girl gave us a hand and enjoyed the weather and the time home with us. We were debating going out this evening but hubby preferred to stay in so he started some laundry and I checked my face book. I thought that this was a little boring and we should do something fun with the weekend, but whatever, until hubby got up to get a snack. He comes back to the couch with a bowl of Bran Buds and milk.

me: enjoying the buds
hubby: yep, they're good
me: yeah, not bad
hubby: they keep me regular and I get my daily intake of fiber in this one bowl.
me: looks of horror and then laughter....

Oh my God, What the hell has happened to us? When did the biggest party weekend turn into fibre fest?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right! We need to get together on the next long weekend, maybe we could something to do that was more interesting than fibre and movies!

Aimee said...

Haha, fibre :)

Heather said...

I can now see where my life is headed in the next year. How did it come to this??! lol