Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thanks MP

So All that is Highlited is something I have done.

01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink (not)
2. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain (does Diamond Head count...that ended well)
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive (Ick no)
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula (touched one)
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone (no thanks, they'd just ruin it by wanting sex)
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree (I'm a tree hugger)
10. Bungee jumped (not on your life...or mine for that matter)
11. Visited Paris (would like to)
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea (no, but it would be a sight I am sure...I have seen a lighting ball)
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise (oh to be young again)
14. Seen the Northern Lights (yep...beautiful)
15. Gone to a huge sports game (unfortunately)
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables (every year)
18. Touched an iceberg (not sure I want to get that close)
19. Slept under the stars (yep not as romantic as it sound...dew it's a bitch
20. Changed a baby’s diaper (shit yes)
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon (sounds nice but not a fan of a basket being the only thing between me and the ground)
22. Watched a meteor shower (on the beach...perfect make out)
23. Gotten drunk on champagne (so good and I will do it again)
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment (I bad for it)
27. Had a food fight (wouldn't be a thanks giving without one)
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb (Royal winter fair...get on it)
33. Seen a total eclipse (In every sense...Yep looked right at it...grade 5...prayed every night for a year later that I would not wake up blind)
34. Ridden a roller coaster (yep and hate it every time)
35. Hit a home run
36.Danced like a fool and didn’t care who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day (although I am accused of it often...aunt and pants....soft a people)
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer (I probably do...ask the geek I married)
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe (nah)
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing (yeah no)
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving...Lucky if you can get me in a plane let alone to jump out
51. Visited Ireland (would love to)
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them (not by choice)
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs (OCD baby)
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke (hated it)
59. Lounged around in bed all day (yeah but felt really guilty about it)
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving.
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater (way better then sharing my personal space)
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business (Just did...small and young)
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites (Mexico)
70. Taken a martial arts class (Judo)
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight (oh lord)
72. Gotten married (yep!)
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced (shit I hope not...invested way too much time already)
76. Gone without food for 5 days (IV Count...make it 10 then)
77. Made cookies from scratch (of course...how else do you make cookies)
78. Won first prize in a costume contest ( when I was a kid and a company picnic)
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo (yep, would like more)
81. Rafted the Snake River (not)
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert” (nope, just as a person trapped in a car)
83. Gotten flowers for no reason (my geek loves me)
84. Performed on stage (taa daaa...another blog perhaps)
85. Been to Las Vegas (hate that flight)
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark (no we have a respect thing for each other)
88. Kissed on the first date (kiss...interesting approach)
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house (twice...scares the shit out of me everytime)
91. Been in a combat zone (other than my place of employment...no)
92. Buried one/both of your parents (shit no...that makes me sad)
93. Been on a cruise ship (Oh lord I throw up on the ferry ride to Toronto Island...I am a real treat)
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children (in the process)
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour (no too close to stalking for me)
98. Passed out cold (yep)
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country (My ass is not pretty on a bike seat)
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery (reconstructive)
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't’t have survived (hoooya)
105. Wrote articles for a large publication (my letter to the editor made it)
106. Lost over 100 pounds (probably should...I did give birth to a 10lb baby...it's a start)
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane (fuck no...and count your blessing that I haven't)
109. Touched a stingray (no....again with the mutal respect thing)
110. Broken someone’s heart (maybe...I would like to think that I have impact on those I tango with)
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show (nope, but it would be nice)
113. Broken a bone (Yep...5 in my back/neck, tailbone 3 time and 3 in my foot...and my skull)
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears (no but love the lip)
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol (yep whata rush)
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild (ahhh no)
118. Ridden a horse (for sure)
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet (ICK)
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours (Yep fell off a balcony once...another blog....concussion)
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents (lord these people have money)
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi (yum)
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
131. Parasailed ( now that's a sight)
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes (soooo, good...pickle green tomatoes too)
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey (I don't have that type of attention span)
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (my dad hunts)
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you (could have)
145. Had a booth at a street fair (should have)
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life (child choking on a sour key ring)

Enjoy and thanks for the waste of time...lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

59: felt guilty about it? hmmmm....must of had a different boss that time!! LOL

MP said...

Seee wasn't that fun!!! Why did you have your head, your inner Sinad OConner?

Anonymous said...

I held a hissing cockroach in my hand. It was like five inches long. I felt better after the lady at the zoo gave me its name-I thought she said it was ANOTHER kind of cockroach and I was going to have to wash my hands.