- My body aches and I am one of the few people still left working there that does not have dark blue veins popping out of their legs...I'd like to keep it this way.
- I am tired of picking up clothing off the floor that is not mine and taking snotty comments from women who are clearly 3 sizes bigger than the clothing they tried on and some how is my problem that the pants made her legs look fat! Unfortunately the only response that I am able to say is, "ahhh, the pants, yeah they have that funny material". When what is so loudly screaming in my head to get out is, "Right the pants. Yeah... no, sweetie those pants were sooo small and sooo tight that it is almost unhygienic for me to put them back on the hanger for someone else to try on".
- I am done with the stalking and fake smiles...really it's not fake, It's more pain and discomfort that looks like I am forcing out a smile.
- I can no longer tolerate changing garbages, vacuuming, cleaning toilets and windexing at the end of every long shift
- I despise having my weekends taken away from me and mandatory 3 hour meetings at 730 on a Sunday morning or 530 Sunday night
- Most of all I will not miss the misfits that make up my team, It really is like a work project for special needs people...which would be okay if they weren't claiming to be normal high functioning individuals
Which leads me to this;Dear Leader of the Sales Asses:
It is with deep regret that I must notify you of my resignation as sales ass, effective Friday, June 17.
I feel very fortunate to have been apart of the team at (insert store name here) and thank you very much for the opportunity. My experiences and training have been invaluable, and I leave with many pleasant memories of wonderful people that I have had the privilege of working with.
Top Sales Ass
There you have it....It's a bit of a stretch but at least I am done.